Tradewind are delighted to be working with a Primary School in the Accrington area to recruit a Year 1 Teacher to cover a long-term contract starting after Easter half term until Summer. The school is looking to appoint an imaginative Primary Teacher who is passionate about students fulfilling their potential.
This two-form entry school is located on the outskirts of Accrington and is easily accessible on public transport links and via car. The SLT are supportive and encouraging and are looking for a teacher who has strong behaviour management skills to join their school.
As Key Stage 1 Teacher, you shall be required to deliver engaging and diverse lessons to pupils to encourage both academic and personal development. The post would suit either an NQT or an experienced teacher who is committed to helping young people achieve. You shall be responsible for planning, delivery and assessing work across the whole National Curriculum and tracking pupil's progress for the duration of your time at the school.
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to *£100
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To be considered for the role of Key Stage 1 Teacher it is essential that you have recent experience in a classroom setting. If you are a passionate Primary Teacher with a recognised Teaching Qualification please apply today with an up to date copy of your CV or call the office for a confidential discussion on .
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.