Key Stage 1 Teacher
Easter 2018 start
The school is located in Colchester and have gained a 'Good' Ofsted which highlights a number of qualities. They are looking for a committed and dedicated Key Stage 1 teacher who is confident in teaching primary aged children within Key Stage 1. This Key Stage 1 teacher position is on a part time basis for the summer term with the potential to go permanent from September 2018. As the primary school is 2 form entry, there is a lot of support from the team for both planning and assessments.
Experienced teachers as well as NQT's are encouraged to apply.
The successful applicant is expected to:
* Effectively teach Key Stage 1 curriculum to the highest standards.
* Asses and mark pupils work, monitoring progression levels.
* Deliver fun and engaging lessons that also challenge and develop peoples learning.
* Communicate effectively with pupils, parents and other staff members.
* As part of the role you will be expected to be committed to the schools objectives and teach in line with their ethos.
You will need:
* Qualified Teacher Status
* An up to date DBS (this can be applied for through Athona)
* A strong understanding of the Key Stage 1 curriculum.
If you are interested in this position or one of the other positions we have available then please get in touch with Stacey, or please forward your recent CV to