Key Stage 1 Teacher
Easter 2018 start
The school is located in Colchester and have gained a 'Good' Ofsted which highlights a number of qualities. They are looking for a committed and dedicated Key Stage 1 teacher who is confident in teaching primary aged children within Key Stage 1. This Key Stage 1 teacher position is on a part time basis for the summer term with the potential to go permanent from September 2018. As the primary school is 2 form entry, there is a lot of support from the team for both planning and assessments.
Experienced teachers as well as NQT's are encouraged to apply.
The successful applicant is expected to:
* Effectively teach Key Stage 1 curriculum to the highest standards.
* Asses and mark pupils work, monitoring progression levels.
* Deliver fun and engaging lessons that also challenge and develop peoples learning.
* Communicate effectively with pupils, parents and other staff members.
* As part of the role you will be expected to be committed to the schools objectives and teach in line with their ethos.
You will need:
* Qualified Teacher Status
* An up to date DBS (this can be applied for through Athona)
* A strong understanding of the Key Stage 1 curriculum.
If you are interested in this position or one of the other positions we have available then please get in touch with Stacey, or please forward your recent CV to
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job