We are looking to recruit a Year 1 Teacher to join a lovely Primary Academy Coventry. The role is to start as soon as possible and is offered on a permanent basis. Applications are welcome from both experienced and newly qualified teachers (NQT).
About the School
The school has a family atmosphere where staff provide a secure and stimulating environment to support the personal development of every individual child. Their aim is to provide a safe, nurturing environment where all children have the opportunity to realise their full educational, social and personal potential in preparation for a lifetime of learning. Staff expect the children to work hard and strive to be independent, resourceful, creative and considerate learners. Children are encouraged to achieve their best in all aspects of school life and we reward effort and achievements within school. They also encourage children to take a pride in themselves, their appearance, their work and their school.
The successful candidate will:
- Plan, prepare and teach lessons, supporting pupils' educational needs making reference to prior attainment and SEN.
- Be prepared to teach across the age and ability range in Year 1, challenging and inspiring children.
- Assess, record, and report on the development, progress and attainment of pupils.
- Contribute to the planning and implementation of the curriculum.
- Work collaboratively with colleagues to ensure a coherent programme of study, and supervise support staff.
- Set high behaviour expectations, establishing and maintaining a good standard of discipline through positive and productive relationships with pupils.
- Promote enrichment and extension activities.
- Participate in KS1 and whole school meetings.
To apply for this position please submit your CV and a member of the permanent recruitment team will contact you without delay.
ITN Mark Education is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
ITN Mark Education is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.