KS1 Teacher | Salford Primary School | Variable Starts
A rapidly improving primary school, rated Good with Outstanding features, requires a KS1 Teacher who can immerse themselves into their ethos and work ethic. The ideal KS1 Teacher will be creative and passionate about increasing attainment but also creating a fun learning experience as well. This KS1 Teacher role is open to KS1 NQT’s and experienced KS1 Teachers alike.
Would you like to be a part of this diverse community school as a KS1 Teacher?
Are you currently on day to day supply and are looking for the right school to engage your NQT year?
Are you the right KS1 Teacher for this role?
- Creative, passionate and enthusiastic about teaching
- Graded as 'good' or better Key Stage One Teacher
- Keen to secure a permanent teaching role
- Up to date Curriculum knowledge
- Strong academic background
- Strong classroom management skill set
- Available for an immediate interview
All about the school
- Diverse community school - numerous languages spoken throughout the school.
- Recent refurbishment to extend and improve facilities
- NQT support programme
- Excellent location; 5 minutes from Manchester City Centre
- Free, secure parking
- Excellent transport links, close to Metro-link network
The success of this school is largely down to the Senior Leadership Team and the amazing support that they are given by parents. The Teachers aim to enthuse and excite the pupils about their learning.
Do you have the ability to motivate pupils within your care?
Are you able to plan and deliver creative & engaging lessons?
If you are excited by the prospects of this KS1 Teacher role, please send your CV to Andy at Clarus. You will be contacted within 48 hours (if shortlisted).
"Clarus Education is a permanent and long term recruitment partner to a number of schools in the region - if this KS1 Teacher role is not ideal we also have opportunities including: KS2 Teacher, Year 5 Teacher, KS2 Coordinator, EYFS Coordinator, Reception Teacher, Early Years Teacher, KS2 Teacher with TLR, KS1 teacher with Phonics TLR - please call to discuss"
- Key Stage 1