Vision for Education has been approached by the Headteacher of a primary school in the Redcar area to recruit a KS1 teacher to join their team.
This primary school is a friendly and supportive environment for all. The positive attitude is felt across school with staff and children sharing a mutual respect for one another. Candidates who wish to go forward for this role must embrace the school ethos and be able to hit the ground running.
The leadership team have a forward-thinking approach to teaching and would expect the successful person to adopt their attitude and commit 100% to methods used throughout school.
Why work for Vision for Education?
- Supply offers excellent flexibility whether you are looking for day to day, part-time or full-time work.
- You will be paid to scale! We diligently follow Agency Worker Regulations.
- Each area has its own dedicated consultant. As a small Primary Team, we aim to offer a localised, personal service to our schools and candidates at all times.
- If you are newly qualified, supply offers you a brilliant foot in the door, giving you access to a wealth of different experiences and environments.
- We aim to keep our staff as up to date as possible and regularly provide ongoing professional development through twilights or one day courses.
- We host regular social events to keep you in touch with your fellow supply staff.
- After 12 weeks, you are automatically enrolled into a pension scheme.
- Our Recommend a Friend Scheme – earn £50 by recommending a fellow Teacher or TA!
If you feel you have the relevant skills/experience, or would like more information about this role please do not hesitate to get in touch!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job