Due to business development in the area, Teaching Personnel are looking to recruit Key Stage 1 teachers in Whitby. Those who apply will be able to benefit from an experienced and specialist team who will provide you with a variety of job opportunities, either flexible, day to day working or longer term assignments.
Successful candidates must have experience of teaching the Key Stage 1 pupils and be confident in delivering the curriculum in a variety of schools. You should be able to successfully differentiate your teaching style to meet the needs of all children within the classroom. You should also be confident in providing children with additional support when needed to assist with their development.
By working with Teaching Personnel, you will be able to benefit from working in a variety of local school environments, however, you will also be able to benefit from:
- Your own personal, specialist area consultant
- Continuous Professional Development courses which are free or subsidised
- Teaching Personnel offer competitive and excellent rates of pay, which are paid weekly, directly to you.
- 'myTP'. Your digital portal and virtual desk. Making your work admin and communications simple
- We promote Safe Work Practices, ensuring your reputation is protected in the work place.
- Excellence in Education Awards. Recognising the positive impact you deliver in schools.
This role is suitable for Newly Qualified Teachers and you are encouraged to apply for this position. Applications will be considered by those who apply who have relevant and up to date experience of working in a primary school setting and have extensive experience of teaching the KS1 curriculum.
It would be desirable if those who apply have experience of working with SEN, especially Challenging Behaviour, on either a 1:1 or group basis. Forest School Knowledge is also desirable but not essential. Having a full, clean driving licence is also desirable, and can provide you with more working opportunities.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualification and training for this role. For teacher roles, we require a formally recognised teaching qualification. For Support staff our minimum requirement is GCSE English & Maths (A-C) or equivalent.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.
- Primary Teaching. Whitby