Key Stage 1 Teacher - Wakefied
Key Stage 1 Teacher - Wakefield
Prospero Teaching are recruiting! Do you have a passion for KS1? Does a new challenge in a Primary School in Wakefield sound like the role for you?
Prospero Teaching is a leading provider in Primary education throughout West Yorkshire. With our drive and commitment to our schools and relationships with the DFE and LEA's, we are perfectly placed to support you with your next career step.
Prospero Teaching is currently looking for an enthusiastic and passionate Key Stage 1 Teacher, to teach in Primary schools based across Wakefield . We are partnered with a number of schools and have part-time, full time, long-term and short-term roles available.
This Schools we work with are looking for experienced Key Stage 1 Teachers who have a passion for teaching and learning. The teacher will need to deliver lessons to a high standard. You must be a committed practitioner, who will want to attain the highest standards in learning throughout the role. You will need to be a collaborative and driven individual who will work with Teaching Assistants on the delivery of subjects and curriculum.
- Location - Wakefield
- Position - Key Stage 1 Teacher
- Start date - ASAP
- Duration / Likely Duration - Long term
- End date (if applicable) - N/A
- Contract type - Temporary to Permanent
- Part time to Full time
- Minimum rate of pay - Negotiable at interview
- Hours - 8:30 am - 4pm
EXPERIENCE, TRAINING AND QUALIFICATIONS
- QTS, QTLS, PGCE, EYTS or equivalent
- Previous experience working in a UK school
- Up to date Safeguarding training issued in the last year (desirable however not essential)
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS ROLE THROUGH PROSPERO TEACHING, YOU MUST:
- Hold Right to Work in the UK
- Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
- Provide two professional child related references
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV. Unfortunately, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
By registering with Prospero Teaching, you will be working with a team of dedicated professionals with a wealth of educational experience to help you find your next career move.
In addition, you will also benefit from
- access to free accredited training courses for teachers and support staff, ensuring you are able to continue your professional development
- support with interview preparations so you're fully prepared and confident to interview for your next role
- support with lesson planning and classroom management to support you to create stimulating and varied lessons
- a generous recommend a friend referral scheme
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching in order to fill this vacancy. Ideally, you will already have a full DBS on the update service but we can process a new one if required.
- Key Stage 1
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'