Key Stage 1 Teacher + TLR
- Key Stage 1 Teacher + TLR
- Full time and permanent position
- September 2018 start
- Kingston Primary School
One of my two form entry client primary schools are seeking to appoint a Key Stage 1 Teacher to start in September. This Key Stage 1 Teacher role can be offered with a TLR attached to the position and the school are flexible if what they can offer. The role is a full time and permanent position, with interviews taking place as soon as possible.
This is an Ofsted rated Outstanding school who are looking for teachers who are ambitious and keen to develop their careers. The school can offer excellent career progression, a range of CPD opportunities and a highly supportive SLT team who are always on hand to provide an additional resource.
The ideal Key Stage 1 Teacher will:
- Have QTS
- Be a consistently Good or Outstanding practitioner
- Be able to plan and deliver inclusive, engaging and challenging lessons
- Have good knowledge of the Primary National Curriculum
- Excellent behaviour management skills
If you are on the lookout for the next step in your career and would like to be considered for this role, please send your CV through to Jo @ Reeson Education today!