Vision Teaching are looking for an Early Years specialist Primary Teacher for a KS1 class. The school is a two form entry school that takes great pride in the support and development of their teaching staff, especially, working in year group teams.
You as the teacher will be experienced in planning and delivering lessons according the curriculum, differentiate the curriculum for SEN students, attendance of parent's evenings, co-ordinating and participation of extra-curricular activities and participation in the on-going pedagogy and CPD within the school.
The school is looking for someone who has good behaviour management skills, good knowledge of the Early Years Foundation Stage and the ability to work as a team player. This role is open to NQTs.
- Do you have a teaching qualification?
- Are you able to provide two education-based references?
- Lastly, are you eligible to work in the UK, without requiring sponsorship?
If yes… then we can help you:
- Apply for an Enhanced DBS (if required)
- Develop your teaching CV and maintain the Teachers' Standards
- Make a positive contribution throughout your career in teaching
If you want to know more about working with Vision Teaching or know someone who might, please do not hesitate to contact us to find out more about our service.
Vision Teaching is an established London based teacher recruitment agency. We value our relationships with schools and candidates and strive to satisfy each individual's requirements.
All applications are important to us; however, if you do not hear from Vision Teaching within 72 hours, unfortunately, your application has not been successful.
Don't forget we offer an attractive bonus scheme, including a £150 per referral!
- "Teacher" OR "Primary Teacher" OR "KS1" OR "Key Stage 1" OR "Key Stage One" OR "Key Stage Two" OR "Yr1" OR "Year One" OR "Yr2" OR "Year Two" OR "Recep
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job