Empowering Learning are working on behalf of a 'good' primary school in Nottingham for a Key Stage 1 teacher to start immediately.
The role will be until the end of the academic year with a high chance of becoming permanent.
The school can offer:
- Close to the city centre;
- Good public transport links;
- Pupils who are excited to learn;
- Strong year groups with the opportunity to share planning;
- A strong senior leadership team;
- Leading CPD and training opportunities;
- The opportunity to work alongside outstanding teachers;
- Brand new facilities for staff to use.
Empowering Learning can offer;
- Competitive rates of pay;
- Coaching prior to your interview;
- Continued support throughout the placement;
- In-house training opportunities which can be completed online;
- DBS refunded after working for a qualifying number of days.
Start date: IMMEDIATELEY
Call Amrita on:
Email Amrita at:
Empowering Learning Ltd is a committed Equal Opportunities Employer and therefore will not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, ethnicity, disability or sexual orientation. Please note that successful applicants will be asked to apply for an enhanced DBS check via the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'