Key Stage 1 (KS1) Class Teacher Jobs - Across Kent , Maidstone, Tonbridge, Ashford, Medway- £100 - £130 per day
At CER Education Recruitment we work in partnership with a variety of Primary Schools across Kent who are always seeking talented Key Stage 1 (KS1) Teachers to work on both long term and short term contracts.
Key Stage 1 (KS1) Teachers will:
- Have QTS or equivalent qualification
- Be adaptable and flexible to work in a variety of schools
- Be able to plan and deliver exciting, well structured lessons which fit within the UK curriculum
By teaming up with CER Education Recruitment you will:
- Benefit from the support of a Primary School dedicated Consultant with established relationships across Kent
- Be able to access our fully funded weekly CPD courses
Call Steve Brennan, Divisional Manager for Kent CER Education Recruitment on or send your CV for an immediate response.
- Early Years
- key stage 1
- Primary teacher
- Class teacher