Key Stage 1 (KS1) Teacher
- KS1 Class Teacher (TLR roles available)
- London borough of Sutton
- September start
- Full time/perm
One of my client schools is looking for an excellent Key Stage 1 (KS1) teacher to start in September 2018 on a full time and permanent basis. This Key Stage 1 (KS1) Teacher role can also be offer with a TLR attached as year leader or a subject lead - experience with this is desirable but not essential.
The school can offer the successful Key Stage 1 (KS1) Teacher:
- A wide range of CPD opportunities
- Large and supportive team or SLT, teachers and support staff
- Onsite parking
- Support and challenge from all SLT
- Pupils who are polite, friendly and eager to learn
- Guaranteed PPA/leadership time
The ideal Key Stage 1 (KS1) teacher will:
- Be able to plan engaging and challenging lessons
- Have experience teaching in KS1
- Excellent behaviour management skills
- A consistently Good and Outstanding classroom practitioner
- Have strong subject knowledge of the primary national curriculum
- Someone who is able to inspire and motivate through their teaching
To be considered for this role you must have a Bachelor of Education or PGCE, with experience as a class teacher, preferably within Key Stage 1 (KS1). You must also be able to provide the details of two teaching related referees.
If you are interested in this excellent opportunity to carve your career as a Key Stage 1 (KS1) Teacher within a lovely Sutton based school, this could be the job for you.
Please contact Jo @ Reeson Education ASAP with your CV as the school would like to interview potential candidates as soon as possible.