Key Stage 1 (KS1) Teacher
- KS1 Class Teacher
- Full time and perm
- September 2018
- Kingston based Primary School
A friendly and inclusive primary school are seeking to appoint a Key Stage 1 (KS1) Teacher to start in September 2018. This Key Stage 1 (KS1) Teacher position will be a full time role and offered on a permanent basis. The school has an excellent induction programme and will therefore accept applications from both experienced and Newly Qualified Teachers.
The school is seeking to appoint ambitious teachers who are keen to develop their career as well as providing excellent teaching across all areas of the curriculum. The school can offer excellent career progression, a range of CPD opportunities and a highly supportive SLT team who are always on hand to provide an additional resource.
The ideal Key Stage 1 (KS1) Teacher will:
- Have QTS
- Be a consistently Good or Outstanding practitioner
- Be able to be creative and cross-curricular in their teaching
- Have good knowledge of the Primary National Curriculum
- Have relevant UK based teaching experience
To be considered for this exciting opportunity, send an up to date CV through today!