Are you an experienced primary teacher looking for a new role within Key Stage 1 (KS1)?
Do you have a passion for teaching children in the Key Stage 1 (KS1) phase?
Are you looking for a full time role from February 2018?
One of my 1 form entry Infant Schools based in Tower Hamlets are looking for a full time Key Stage 1 (KS1) Teacher to start after February half term on a long term basis (until the end of the academic year initially). This school has been graded Outstanding twice with particular highlights being the strength of their SLT and behaviour of the children.
The ideal Key Stage 1 (KS1) Teacher will have the following:
- Strong subject knowledge across the primary national curriculum
- At least 1 years UK based primary teaching experience
- Able to plan and deliver engaging and challenging sessions
The school can offer the successful Key Stage 1 (KS1) Teacher:
- A strong SLT team who provide challenge and support at all levels
- Students who are safe, happy and display excellent behaviour
- A range of CPD opportunities
- Accessible transport links
- Guaranteed PPA time
If you would be interested in this role please send your CV through to Jo @ Reeson ASAP.