Key Stage 1 Intervention teacher in Kirklees
Principal Resourcing are currently recruiting for a behaviour specialist who can help lead a small group of Key Stage 1 students that are disengaged and display challenging or disruptive behaviours. The role will involve supporting the students in their learning, leading small group sessions ensuring they are completing the tasks set.
The role will involve strong behaviour management, so experience in a similar setting would be desirable.
This position will begin ASAP and last on an ongoing basis.
The Ideal Candidates Will Have:
- A non-confrontational approach to managing behaviour
- A pro-active and enthusiastic work ethic
- Be able to build strong relationships with challenging students
- Have experience with challenging or aggressive behaviour
- Be Team Teach trained (desirable but not essential, depending on experience)
- Good OFSTED rated school
- Offer an inclusive environment
- Dedicated senior leadership team
- Provide a strong support network for staff
- Working closely with Kirklees Council
- Look after loyal and hard working staff
- Have a strong 'team’ work ethic
What We Offer:
- Full support / career advice
- Opportunities to receive free CPD including safeguarding training and behaviour management. (Team Teach qualifications available for a discounted fee)
- Opportunity to work in different schools to find the right setting for you
- CV Support and assistance
- An honest approach to recruitment
In the last academic year:
94% of our Candidates were very happy with the work which we provided them with. 97% of our candidates rated our service as excellent.
Principal Resourcing are an equal opportunities employer.
Principal Resourcing is an Education Recruitment Business having sought agreement from their clients to find candidates for these roles, in accordance with the Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations Act 2003. Principal Resourcing is committed to safe guarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including an enhanced DBS check and references. Please apply now with your CV and our team will be in touch with you shortly. We look forward to hearing from you.
Please note that if you have not heard from us within two weeks your application may have been unsuccessful