Experienced and qualified key stage 1 and key stage 2 teachers required for September 2018 start across Tower Hamlets and Newham.
We have daily supply, short term, long term and block positions available across the primary and early years age range, from nursery to year 6.
In order to register with Bond Education it is essential that you fulfil the following requirements:
• hold an education qualification appropriate for UK schools or NARIC.
• proven experience working in an education environment in the UK covering the last 2 years.
• you can provide 2 professional references from those who know your work with children.
• you hold the right to work in the UK.
• you have a DBS or are willing to complete one.
In return Bond Education offers you:
• dedicated consultant support.
• competitive rates of pay.
• great new opportunities.
Here at Bond Education we pride ourselves on our personal service, friendliness and support.
We have an abundance of work and are always looking for new teachers across all age groups.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job