Are you looking for a part time teaching role in Hemel Hempstead?
Would you be interested in working 3 days a week till the end of the academic year?
Would you enjoy working for an 'Good' Primary School?
We're seeking a Primary School Teacher to work in the beautiful town of Hemel Hempstead. This is either a full time or 3 day a week part time maternity teaching post starting from June 2018. The school are very flexible and can accommodate you teaching in either KS1 or lower KS2 depending on what year group you prefer to teacher.
Benefits of working at this school:
- Working in a delightful Ofsted graded 'Good' School that has high ambitions for all their children, encouraging them to receive their full potential
- The School boasts a range of resources to provide the children with the best education including two libraries, two playgrounds, a large sports field and a wide variety of indoor equipment including a range of computers for all children to use
- You'll be working in a harmonious, supportive and collaborative school alongside colleagues who can help support you
- This is a brilliant opportunity for anyone looking to work part time whilst still wanting to progress their career
- You will receive dedicated PPA time and any support necessary from your SLT team
- With a recent promotion from Deputy Head to Headteacher, you'll be working with a fantastic, determined and dynamic Headteacher who will give you the right motivation to ensure you excel in this role
If you are interested in joining this wonderful, forward thinking and successful school, please get in contact today and I will happily arrange for you to meet with the Headteacher and visit the School.
Randstad Education is Hertfordshire County Council's preferred recruitment partner working with schools across Hertfordshire for all their recruitment needs. Randstad Education have over 20 years experience of working in the education sector and will help you make the right match with the right people in the right school.
Look at what our current teachers have to say about us…
"I was very pleased with the support and assistance I received from Randstad Education. They were efficient and professional in their approach to me and I felt valued and rewarded. I am now working in a school that is immensely rewarding and satisfying to work in and I think that this would not have been possible without your help" - Sidney
We welcome any questions you may have so if you would like to speak to someone about this fantastic opportunity, call Winnie on or email your CV directly to me at firstname.lastname@example.org
All posts are subject to enhanced DBS and referencing checks. Randstad Education is committed to the safeguarding and welfare of children.