Key Stage 1 or 2 Teacher - Newly Qualified Teacher - Birmingham
A 1-form entry school based in Great Barr within Birmingham is seeking a Key Stage 1 or 2 Teacher to take on the position of Class Teacher from September 2018.
This well -run school is supported by a proactive Head teacher, who is seeking a hardworking Newly Qualified teacher to join the school on a 1-year contract.
If this sounds like the school for you, please apply with your CV and covering letter.
As the successful Primary Teacher, you will need to:
- Be a fully Qualified Teacher, with a Qualified Teacher Status (QTS), a PGCE, GTP or Bachelor of education
- Must have Key Stage 2 experience
- Have the ability to prepare, plan deliver and mark
- Have strong classroom management skills - Be able to deal with challenging behaviour, with creative approach
- Be able to use your own initiative and work as part of a team
Benefits of working within the school:
- Supportive environment for an NQT and experienced Teachers
- Continuous professional development to become the best teacher you can be
- Career opportunities to enhance your skills
- Excellent Senior Leadership and teachers
- Clear school policy and well behaved pupils within school
- The Catholic Partnership Supply Service requires all teachers to have a fully enhanced DBS check, minimum of two references plus a face-to-face interview
ITN Mark Education is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
ITN Mark Education is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- primary school
- newly qualified teacher
- first job
- catholic school