Simply Education are working with a Primary school in Wantage to help them find a Key Stage 1 and 2 class teacher to start from September 2018. The role is full time and you will have full classroom responsibilities. The successful candidate should have experience in teaching within a primary setting, must be hard working, with a flexible approach and the ability to hit the ground running.
The successful applicant will have the confidence and knowledge to effectively support pupils in their learning in a creative way.
As the successful applicant you will need to;
- Have the ability and experience within a primary setting.
- Have strong organisational skills.
- Be able to deliver creative and engaging lessons.
- Be able to use your own initiative and work as part of a team.
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer to include;
- Your very own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
- £75 reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce
- Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required