We here at Siamo Recruitment are working in partnership with a market leading family built client who are currently expanding, they've got an exciting vacancy to join their team as a Key Sales Account Manager. The position will involve working with the customers as a trusted advisor to develop more opportunities for working together profitably. As a key account manager, you’ll play a critical role in client retention and driving revenue growth.
Our client is keen to engage with an experienced and target driven account manager looking to grow within a bespoke field by providing excellent product knowledge and knowing of how to close a sale.
This Key Sales Account Manager role will have the following responsibilities:
- Working with your named accounts to identify their challenges and opportunities
- Creating account plans that map the key decision makers and influencers
- Working with External Sales Representation to overcome the challenges and develop opportunities
- Using both traditional and creative techniques to develop relationships with customers
- Keeping track of your accounts’ satisfaction and reporting on their status to the organization
- Serving as the internal representative for your accounts
- Responsible for the continued growth of your named area/accounts
The ideal candidate will have the following background:
Minimum 3 years account management background
A driven, self-motivated, go-getter, comfortable with change
Is respectful, shows evidence of commitment and integrity as a person
Ability to assess account needs and identify opportunities
Able to build rapport and establish credibility with account stakeholders
Basic management and financial knowledge
- Account Management
- Business Development
- Trusted Advisor
- Exceeding Expectations
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'