Searching for your next adventure? Looking to join a growing company with great prospects? Then come and join our Leicester store team as a new Key Holder! Outdoor and Cycle Concepts is made up of the well-known high street brands Snow + Rock, Cotswold Outdoor and Runners Need, and together we dedicate our time to encouraging everyone to enjoy the outdoors sustainably.
You might think that retail is a tough industry and you’re right! But we’re uniquely positioned, supported by world leading brands, to encourage everybody to get outside. We’ve already supported millions of customers to take advantage of their new love for the outdoors during lockdown and we’re there to support the nation with Staycation UK. As you can tell we have big ambitions for the future and our people play a big role in achieving those ambitions.
We won’t see you as a number, we will see you as part of our outdoor family. We invest in our talent and will help you conquer your goals.
Be bold. Be brave. Join us!
As a Key Holder your key responsibilities will include:
- Taking accountability for security of the store premises and company property
- Greeting every customer as they enter the store and be a part of helping every customer have a positive and enjoyable shopping experience in store
- Build rapport quickly with our customers to enable understanding of each specific customer's needs and wants
- Be passionate about being the face of O&CC in-store, consistently delivering positive and friendly service throughout the whole customer journey
- Drive sales by providing good customer service and product knowledge
- Maintain high standards for the sales floor and stockroom
- Knowledge of retail environment
- Understanding and a passion for the outdoors
- Good communication skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Experience working in a team
- Good organisational skills, ability to multi-task
Our people live our values and love the outdoors so we hold weekly running clubs and encourage outdoor meetings as well as partnering with loads of amazing brands such as The National Trust, The Ramblers and many more! Alongside these we offer great benefits including a generous staff discount scheme, up to 33 days annual leave (with the option to buy and sell additional annual leave) and substantial Long Service Awards.
At Outdoor and Cycle Concepts we believe people are happier when they escape outside. Want to join our team and inspire the nation?
Please note this role is 40 hours per week.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'