Key Accounts Team Leader - Erith - up to £31K - PERM
Key Accounts Team Leader - up to £31K - Erith - PERM
We are looking for a key accounts team leader for our client who are leaders in their field. They are made up of more than 400 companies in over 80 countries with more than 66,000 employees on its payroll. Approximately 30,000 of these are permanently employed sales representatives, totalling sales in excess of EUR 10 billion.
They are therefore looking for talented individuals to help drive performance across their Key Accounts Department. As an Team Leader you will manage a group of Key Account Analysts to identify relevant market opportunities and build a successful approach to expand their divisions.
As part of your role, you will be integral to the direction of our Key Account business moves in.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- To manage the divisional direction and find suitable ways to stay ahead of competition
- Based on analysing company data and spotting trends you are at the forefront of the decision making process to achieve company goals
- As CRM specialist you will manage the customer hierarchy, and Key Accounts data
- Offering support to Key Account Manager(s) where necessary
- Monitoring and liaising with the internal Pricing team for KAM Partners
- Communicating and presenting sales analysis for Senior Management team
- Leading and developing the Key Accounts Analyst team to achieve KPIs
- To actively participate in business projects for sustainable growth (CRM, SpeedyTouch, WS1, etc.)
The ideal candidate will have experience as a Team Leader, or a desire to be one in their next career step, as well as the following;
- A strong communicator, able to influence and inspire locally and remotely
- An understanding of CRM tools and their capabilities
- A resourceful problem solver who loves a challenge and can work under pressure
- Experience managing teams in a dynamic and changing environment
- High competency in big data analysis via Excel
- Experience in working with high level contractual agreements or tenders and being able to translate them into action
- Preferably third level educated with a minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar role
If this sounds like you and you would like to build a career with a modern, progressive company with an eye on the future, apply NOW!
- Key Accounts
- Team Leader
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'