Key Accounts Sales Manager
Location: Field & office-based, office is Stokenchurch, near High Wycombe
Salary: £35k basic, est. OTE £50k but commission is uncapped
Contract: Full time, Permanent
Benefits: Substantial basic salary and bonus, Company car, Private Healthcare insurance, Pension Scheme, Modern, attractive open plan offices, and a vibrant and welcoming culture!
We are looking for an experienced Sales Manager to develop relationships with Key Accounts whilst identifying business opportunities and delivering programs and products. This is an exciting opportunity for a driven Sales Manager to also support with generating new business opportunities by conducting proactive activities with existing accounts to secure incremental sales.
The ability to develop and maintain long term, strategic relationships with all current clients, is essential therefore experience of managing accounts and relationships are a must for this exciting Key Accounts Sales Manager role.
Essential Knowledge and experience:
- Experience of direct customer contact
- Strong sales, negotiation and closing skills
- High level presentation skills
- Ability to drive change
- Proven planning skills
- Excellent proposal writing, project management and analytical skills
- Excellent relationship and rapport building skills
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills with a wide range of people
- A wealth of experience in business development
- Demonstrated success in a sales environment by hitting sales objectives and build a solid future pipeline of sales success
- A certification / qualification in Project Management (preferred)
The Sales Manager Key Accounts will be:
- Able to demonstrate a track record of sales
- Well organised and flexible individual
- Able to demonstrate initiative in satisfying complex customer needs
- Self-motivated and able to work under high pressure to tight deadlines
- Disciplined with time management and possess the ability to work under pressure
- Passionate about sales with a drive to succeed
My client is the world’s leading vehicle testing and inspections organisation, with over 42,000 employees in more than 50 countries. The core activities of the global business involve vehicle inspections and testing, automotive solutions and claims management.
Here in the UK, my client works with more than 20 automotive brands providing leading edge business solutions, including vehicle inspections, outsourcing, direct sales programs, telesales platforms, in-dealer coaching, training and project management.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who displays ambition and drive within a global, market leading organization!
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience to be successful in this role click on "APPLY" today, forwarding an up to date copy of your CV for consideration in the first instance!
- Customer Service
- Key Accounts
- Sales Management