Key Accounts Manager - High End Wallcoverings
- Key Accounts Manager - High End Wallcoverings
- South West England & South Wales
- £35K plus £8K bonus and car
- A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join the market leading manufacturer of wallcoverings including textile/wallpaper through to hi tech electronic panels.
- The area that needs to be covered is South West - South Wales, Gloucestershire, Somerset (excl. Bristol), Devon, Cornwall, Channel Islands, Wiltshire, Hampshire, with the ideal candidate living around the Yeovil, Bath, Salisbury, Taunton, Exeter and Cardiff area.
- Our clients have been established for almost 50 years and during that time have built up an enviable reputation for being able to source and supply some of the finest wallcoverings and products available to a very discerning client base from end user clients and contractors to architects and interior designers, although they do have a wide portfolio of products available to suit most budgets.
- They are a superb employer, highly regarded in the industry, with many long term employees and an excellent environmental policy
- They are seeking someone who has a minimum of 3 years experience selling via the specification route to market, preferably with a visual interior product, to interior designers, architects and specifiers, who has a passion for sales.
- Someone that understands the requirements of an interior designer or architect, with an empathy for colour, texture and mood that is created by these products would be ideal.
Please apply straight away for this fantastic opportunity
ref number 10397
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK
- Business Development
- specification sales
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job