Salary £50+ with a realistic OTE of £100k +Cars
Our client is a business that is achieving rapid growth and success. They are looking for motor finance sales professionals to develop business within the Prestige Car Finance sector with large franchised dealers in the Midlands area
To proactively manage and develop major prestige dealer groups
To ensure that by applying high level sales and management skills the current dealer base is closely reviewed and managed.
To ensure that new dealer group opportunities are understood, researched and acquired.
To promote company added value products and services to our dealer partners.
Ensure that your work remains compliant with policies and procedures, regulatory and legislative requirement and ensure that all administration tasks are completed in a professional manner.
1. Develop and maintain relationships with new and existing dealers in generate profitable business, ensuring that agreed returns are met, making a significant contribution to business results
2. Lead the qualification and presentation process in acquiring and renewing group relationships
3. Become experts in their Products & Services ensuring that innovation and products are understood, promoted and delivered
4. Maintain a comprehensive knowledge of competitor activities and market trends and compile industry information for marketing purposes
5. Promote our clients industry networking events
If interested in this role, please email your CV to
- motor finance
- Prestige cars
- classic cars