Key Accounts Manager / Business Development Manager
Commercial Services / Digital Marketing Services - Ref: 12,603
Southern Region - Ideally located in the East M4 / M3 Corridor Region
c£40,000 to £42,000 Basic, OTE £55,000 + Quality Company Car + Full Benefits Package + Career Development Opportunities
Key Skills Required:
- A proven and extensive track record in Sales and a record of achieving above set targets.
- A self-motivated and professional sales individual with the excellent communication and sales skills needed to manage and help develop a strong sales business.
- It is essential that you have a track record in managing and developing a relatively large portfolio of accounts and have the ability to build long-lasting business relationships with these clients.
- A competitive, professional and positive nature.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Experience in developing new business. This role is account management driven however there will be new business to be generated too and new accounts to be targeted and won.
- Experience of working in multi-products / service sales environments.
- Excellent IT Literacy.
- Experience in and an understanding of the digital marketing arena will be advantageous in this particular application.
- First class presentation, communication and negotiation skills and the ability to influence others clearly in both "face to face" and telephone communications.
- A self-confidence and ability to challenge, probe and take "ownership" of accounts and resolve any outstanding or important issues.
It is likely that you will have worked successfully for a minimum of 5 years in a field sales capacity of some type and will have had more than one successful field sales / key accounts role. You now know that you will be ready to make that important and challenging move to a quality company and will be "hungry" to show the qualities and skills this client is seeking at Interview.
You will be working with a quality orientated "premiership" organisation and in one of the highly successful divisions of this thriving group.
Due to a slight team re-organisation there is another sales / corporate accounts opportunity in the Southern Region to be secured. Our client will be seeking extensive experience in Account Management and an ability to secure new business development when needed and you will need to have secured this experience in the broad Commercial Services Sector to apply to this professional account management and business development role.
Throughout this Companies Sales team there have been a wide range and variety of Sales backgrounds that have been recruited, trained and developed helping add to the success of the organisation.
For this role experience in and an understanding of the digital marketing arena will be idealas will excellent IT, PowerPoint and thorough account management skills working in a "from home basis".
Experience of handling larger or Key or National accounts would also be very positive in your application for this particular role.
Key responsibilities will be to develop and maintain sales with a key accounts customer base and also to develop new accounts through independent sales work and assistance from Sales support teams.
Regular and timely review meetings with customers to help develop and maintain sales will be a key feature of this Key Accounts / Accounts management / Business Development role.
To apply applicants will need to be living in the Berkshire, Hampshire, Surrey or North East Wiltshire Regions and relatively near to the major motorway networks - M4, M3, A3/A31 or M25.
- Account Management
- Digital Marketing
- Key Accounts
- Experienced Sales Professional
- Successful track record
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job