Key Accounts Coordinator - Market Leading Company
A global market leader is seeking a suitably experienced Key Accounts Coordinator to join their growing team on a temporary basis for 6 months. You will be responsible for providing an exceptional level of customer service while developing and maintaining ongoing customer relationships with key customer accounts.
Reporting to the Customer Service Manager, your main responsibilities will include:
• Grow and maintain knowledge to meet / exceed customer expectations
• Working closely and collaboratively with customers to ensure solutions are delivered
• Effectively using internal and external IT systems
• Ensure customer expectations are met whilst in line with agreed KPI’s
• Establish and maintain sound working relationships with key customers gaining an understanding of their requirements
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
• Previous experience of customer account co-ordination
• Ability to communicate with customers at all levels
• Computer skills including - MS Office (Excel & Word)
• Ability to manage time and prioritise work to achieve goals
In return you will have the opportunity to secure interim work with a market leading business in a friendly and modern environment.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job