Key Accounts Administrator
£16,000 + Company Benefits
Rentokil initial is an established global blue chip FTSE100 organisation. We are Britain’s leading provider of business services to a wide range of industry sectors. We are currently looking for a Key Account Administrator to work in our Leeds office.
The role is to effectively manage the Key Account Pest Control administration and support functions in line with the companies set policies & procedures.
This will involve interaction with colleagues and customers, therefore a positive and professional attitude is required at all times.
The role requires a proven ability to effectively manage others in order to create a professional and positive working environment.
The purpose of this role is to ensure a high standard of service is delivered to every customer, ensuring every customer contact is a positive experience. This requires a clear understanding of the business processes, ensuring customer excellence is central to all activities whilst consistently meeting the required performance standards.
This Key Accounts Administrator role will include:
- Providing high quality administration support to all front line colleagues and managers
- Recognising and overcoming barriers to complete tasks
- Reviewing all business information before making any decisions that affects our customer experience
- Following all stakeholder requests from initial contact to the conclusion of the event
Key responsibilities include:
- Sales processing and reporting
- Customer and service reporting
- Monitor web sites, Customer accounts and trackers
- Handle customer complaints via letters, email or over the phone
- Handle any termination requests
- Give any general support needed
To qualify for this Key Accounts Administrator role, you must have:
- Good numeracy & literacy skills
- Good IT skills, including an understanding of Microsoft packages
- Proven communication skills to both internal and external stakeholders
- Good eye for detail with a high level of accuracy
- Strong commitment to delivering customer excellence
- Strong organisation skills to effectively manage and prioritise workload
- Proven ability to work with diverse groups of people
- Ability to work within a team environment
Not only are we the market leaders in Business Services, we are also rated number 7 in Glassdoor’s Best Places to Work 2017 and the best Business Service provider as voted for by Management Today so working at Rentokil Initial would be the perfect way to kickstart and develop your career. There are also some fantastic benefits to working with us, including:
- Competitive salary
- We will train you to be an expert
- Rentokil rewards scheme (includes cashback and discount on multiple retailers)
- Salary grading system linked to performance for those colleagues who are keen to develop their career within our business
- Job stability
To find out more about the Rentokil Initial family, please visitRentokil Initial are an equal opportunities employer and are committed to creating a diverse working environment.