We are looking for someone who is interested in getting experience on a key accounts team in Central London, where you will generate leads, speak with clients and help on-board them onto free trials of the business media platform and passing these now warm leads to the Sales Executives on the Key Account team!
This role will involve the following:
- Sales and CRM administration
- Researching and mapping contacts in the data base
- Contact prospects over the phone, email and on LinkedIn
- Speaking with prospective users from active client accounts and introducing them to the platform
- Arranging for free trials for new users and follow up calls with the key accounts team
- Sales research and support
This role is a support role, and will offer £20,000-24,000 and will offer a £8K bonus based on team performance and personal KPI's being hit.
The natural progression of this will progress to an account manger or sale executive role, so a general interest in progressing your career in sales will be important!
In addition to this you will benefit from:
- Gorgeous office based in central london
- Free beverages, fruit, cereals etc available every day
- Excellent benefits package
- Fast progression
- International team incentives, annual trip abroad
- ongoing learning and development
Please apply today if you are interested!
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Why not listen to some of the inspiring stories from our candidates and their one piece of career advice. It's just a few of the thousands of people who have found success in their working lives with Randstad. Visit how-i-became to find out what you could become.
- lead generation
- business development
- account management
- key accounts
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job