Do you have an upbeat, positive approach and solid wholesale experience? If the answer is yes we’d love to hear from you!
Our client is a leading product design company, who supply gift & homeware products to leading retailers both here in the UK and internationally. Their enviable client list includes the likes of John Lewis, Selfridges, and Urban Outfitters, in addition to hundreds of independent retailers
They are looking for a hardworking, passionate and dedicated Key Account Support Coordinator to join their team, and work on key retail accounts supporting the Account Managers. As these complex accounts require an outstanding level of support and customer care, the successful applicant must have experience working in a similar position within a wholesale environment dealing with retail clients.
This is a great opportunity with a fantastic brand, are you the new team member they are seeking?
A typical day in this varied Key Account Support role will involve:
- Supporting the Key Account Managers with all aspects of the retail accounts
- Processing orders and credits through the in-house system
- Managing forecasts and working with merchandisers to ensure they are kept up to date
- Providing weekly and monthly reports regarding order statuses and stock issues
- Ensuring all aspects of the supplier manuals are understood and adhered to
- Sending samples and product information to retail buyers as requested
- Filling out retail forms including new line forms
- Keeping in contact with retail merchandisers, ensuring good relations are built
- Ensuring that all information is accurate - paying attention to detail at all times
- Informing the Account Managers of any stock issues and providing solutions
- Holding internal meetings to trouble shoot and solve any potential problems
- Keeping track on the progress of orders
- Ensuring that the warehouse has the correct order details and that they are sent correct specs
- General administration where required
You will have for this role of Key Account Support Coordinator:
- 3 years’ + experience working within a similar sales support position
- Must have experience supplying to high street retailers e.g John Lewis
- Ideally will have experience working with Sage or similar software
- Excellent analytical, forecasting and numerical skills
- Impeccable organisation and communication skills
- Ability to act on initiative & solve problems quickly and calmly
- A genuine interest in the retail industry
- Confident using Microsoft Office
- Excellent English to business level standard
Why you’ll love this role:
- Enviable product portfolio and client list.
- Fantastic company, they love to develop and grow their team members.
- Fun, creative environment with a great team.
What they’ll love about you:
- You’re passionate about product and want to grow & develop in the role.
- Your friendly, approachable persona and sunny disposition.
- You always go the extra mile; the customer is king!
If this Key Account Support Coordinator role sounds like its for you, get in touch and send us your CV today!
- Key Accounts
- Sales Support