Central Employment is delighted to be supporting an international business as they’re looking to add a Key Accounts Specialist to their team in South Tyneside.
As a successful candidate you will have previous Customer Service/Account Management experience and willingness to progress with the business. Proactivity and flexibility is key for the role, as you will be dealing with around 100 accounts, offering the highest level of customer serivce and always looking to go an extra mile.Responsibilities
- Looking after key accounts, offering advice and guiadaince while resolving queries in a prompt manner
- Working in a small team, making sure every person is updated on any changes or urgent matters
- Preparation of reports and managing the invoicing process
- Providing quotes and logging information onto internal systems
- Handling complaints in a professional manner, directoring the phone calls to the appropriate person
- Admin duties related to the role- data entry into internal systems and usage of Microsoft Package
- Experience of providing Customer Service to business clients would be desirable
- Proactive approach to responsibilties, always looking for ways to improve performance
- Professionalism when dealing with complaints, patience for every client with visible empathy towards one’s issue
- Knowledge of CRM/internal systems and Microsoft Package
- Career drive, willingness to do well and progress with the company
- Attractive company pension scheme
- Healthcare package, including councelling and legal support
- Training budgets
- 25 days of annual leave plus 8 bank holidays
- Private medical and life insurance
- High street discounts through company scheme
- Opportunity to grow with the business
If this role sound like a good opportunity for you- please contact Kasia Durma for more information. We are looking to interview very soon so please do not hesistate to apply with your CV through the link. Due to a high number of applications for each role, we might not be able to reply to every applicant straight away, however if you’d like an update on your application’s status, please contact us on our office number.
- Customer Service
- Key Accounts
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'