The role of Key Account Planner plays a pivotal part in the distribution and supply of product to the UK wide network of this leading household goods manufacturer.
This business is a renowned market leader in the household goods sector with a footprint across the UK.
Responsibilities of Key Account Planner:
- Oversee the bulk order supply chain for key accounts
- Manage the supply chain process through ensuring stock availability, booking deliveries and being the first point of contact for major accounts.
- Provide exemplary customer service
- Manage internal and external stakeholders e.g. Network Planning, Demand Planning, Depots and Transport
- Use SAP to process and manage deliveries
- Analyse delivery performance
Key Account Planner Requires:
- Experience in a similar role (E.g. Key Account Manager, Traffic Planner, Supply Chain Planner, Logistics Customer Service)
- Logistics Distribution and Supply Chain background
- Full supply chain & customer service knowledge
- Demonstrable understanding of order allocation and management
- Proficient IT skills (e.g. Excel & SAP)
- Excellent communication skills
- Commutable to Peterborough
The role of Key Account Planner Offers:
- Salary of £18,000 - £20,000
- Progression Opportunities
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job