Huxley are collaborating with an automotive Tier 1 manufacturer located in the Leeds area. We are seeking an Automotive Account Manager to join the team in the UK. You will be responsible for sales and business development activity with selected OEM & Tier 1 accounts in the UK. If you are looking to take on more responsibility and grow your automotive career, then this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Develop, maintain and grow the key customer accounts with responsibility for all commercial and business-related customer issues.
- Host/attend meetings with customer and internal program teams to ensure all customer and internal stakeholder requirements are met.
- Manage commercial activities as a member of the new product introduction teams, coordinating all customer commercial and business requirements such as prototype pricing, value for money cost estimation loop, design changes & raw material price fluctuations.
- Main and deal with commercial documentation including purchase orders, tooling orders, cost tracking / history and change management.
- Communicate sales forecasts and customer volumes for business planning, future trends, strategies etc.
- Support the Senior Key Account Manager in preparing and implementing sales strategies for sustainable competitive advantage.
- 3+ years Account Management/Sales Experience
- Automotive experience with a Tier 1 business.
- Experience supplying to and working with automotive OEM's
- Ability to travel as required, including overseas, with occasional unsociable hours
- Degree qualified in Engineering would be an advantage.
To find out more about Huxley Engineering, please visit www.huxleyengineering.com
Huxley Engineering, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'