Key Account Manager - Role and Responsibilities - Customer Support / Sales Support / Retail / Business Development
* Manage a portfolio of accounts, providing solutions and resolving conflict in a timely manner, to achieve long term success
* Generate new business using existing and potential customer networks
* Act as the key point of contact to handle customers individual needs
* Set, track and report on sales account targets and sales metrics
Key Account Manager - Skills and Abilities - Customer Support / Sales Support / Retail / Business Development
* Must be used to working within a team, be comfortable with performance measurement and achieving targets
* Ability to identify customers critical business needs and ability to satisfy them
* Brilliant communication and negotiation skills
* Ability to spot business opportunities and act on them
* Full clean driving license preferred but not essential
* Good knowledge of Microsoft Office and other IT systems
Key Account Manager / Customer Support / Sales Support / Retail / Business Development
If this role appeals, please do apply now!
- Key Account Manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'