Vitality, Key Account Manager , Home Based – South East, £Competitive + Bonus + Benefits
Vitality is an award winning, dynamic and vibrant financial services provider, with a ground-breaking vision for the future, where individuals are enabled to succeed and are rewarded and recognised for their contribution to our business
OurKey Account Manager will receive a competitive salary plus benefits including;
- A genuine long-term opportunity to grow and establish a long-term career
- Our award winning private medical insurance
- A comprehensive flexible benefits scheme
- Stakeholder Pension Plan with employer contribution
- Vitality Partners and Rewards
As our Key Account Manager you will treat your panel like your own business. This field based role requires self-motivated individuals to plan their own diary, exceed 10+ meetings a week and in turn grow their business whist achieve key quality metrics.
To exceed individual Life, health and Investment sales targets, Key Account Managers work with a panel of supporting, non-supporting and prospect IFA firms of all sizes to enable Vitality sales. Enthusiastic and tenacious, Key Account Managers can open doors, build relationships and embed themselves into IFA businesses to not only gain Vitality market share but help the firms they support achieve their own objectives.
Responsibilities as our Key Account Manager include:
- Work with the Head of Key Accounts to develop and implement business plans for each account to support delivery of APE and profits targets
- Maximise use of management information to measure and co-ordinate development and training resources to supporting accounts.
- Maintain strong business and working relationships and interact at an appropriate level within your accounts to deliver sales for maximum profit and growth. Roll out planned campaigns and initiatives on time and within the required joint objectives of the accounts
- Develop joint propositions to target and sell to the accounts various customer bases
- Plan and be responsible for the delivery of product training, sales ideas and technical training to your accounts and intermediaries
- Manage key cases and significant new business enquiries to ensure effective conversion of high quality business.
- Manage own skill and knowledge development and share knowledge and expertise with other Account Managers
- Ensure that all colleagues within Vitality are regularly kept informed of any significant changes to competitor activity or product within each Key Account
- Keep up to date on product, industry, technical and customer issues
- Take personal responsibility for ensuring compliance and regulatory requirements are met
Skills and Experience required of our Key Account Manager:
- Demonstrable experience of the UK health or protection insurance market or a successful track record within B2B environment.
- Results-oriented achiever with a proven sales track record in developing business
- Ability to create an immediately credible impact
- Creative problem solver
- Confident in communicating to groups
- Exceptionally self-driven and ability to work on own initiative and to an agreed business plan
- Ability to negotiate and use a range of influencing styles to achieve results
- Committed team player
Working for Vitality as a Key Account Manager you'll experience an exciting mix of creativity and innovation, within a framework of challenging objectives and a passion for delivering the best.
Our people are chosen for their skills, knowledge, enthusiasm and attitude but above all, their belief that anything can be achieved.
Closing Date: Friday 14th September 2018
If you feel you have the skills and experience to become our Key Account Manager please click ‘apply’ today.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'