Market leading design & manufacture of advanced technology systems for automotive, motorsport and specialist vehicle applications. Develop & Maintain relationships with prestigious Motorsport customer accounts.
This job will suit:
- Key Account Manager, Account Manager, Sales or Business Development professional.
- Preferably working within the Motorsport or Automotive Engineering industry, accustomed to providing key account management.
- Accustomed to large amounts of travel, visiting customer facilities across the UK & abroad.
- Someone with technical knowledge, understanding of vehicle mechanics would be ideal.
The jobs working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Genuine market leader in the design and manufacture of advanced technology systems for automotive, motorsport and specialist vehicle applications.
- You will be joining a business that are passionate about developing their people, they have great employee length of tenure across the business and former apprentices and graduates are now in leadership roles.
- Competitive salary, bonus, pension, healthcare, and wider company benefits.
The job will involve:
- Develop long term relationships with Key Accounts.
- Close liaison to ensure excellent customer service and satisfaction with services provided.
- Working closing with the business development team highlighting new market opportunities and front of find with customer accounts.
- Regular customer visits, will involve international travel.
To apply, please contact Jayne Baxter
This job is commutable from Warwick, Coventry, Leicester, Hinckley, Leamington Spa, Daventry, Northampton, Solihull, Tamworth, Redditch, Rugby, Birmingham, Nuneaton and the surrounding areas.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"