Position: Key Account Manager
Salary: £28,000 - £30,000 basic + OTE
Have a proven track record of retaining and growing key accounts and are you looking for an exciting new opportunity within a leading advertising platform?
A leading digital advertising platform known for B2C and B2B advertising, are looking for two Key Account Managers to join one of their B2B teams! They are a global household name in e-commerce and online classified. The platform enables people to trade everything from cars to home items, jobs, local services, community events and even somewhere to live. With remarkable offices in London, you will benefit from working within a supportive and vibrant team of sales professionals, plus some exciting benefits! You will play an integral role in retaining and growing key accounts within the business and you will be offered a career packed with insight, opportunity and progression.
- Retain, grow and increase the net value of your allocated account base to deliver maximum revenue.
- Plan your accounts to ensure prospects and threats are identified and planned to maximise opportunities.
- Deliver weekly reports and forecasts delivered to your line manager to plan and manage KPI's effectively.
- Achieve and over exceed daily KPI's and performance metrics (calls/proposals) to increase account base.
- Identify opportunities within the client base for further sales of unseen/tried products to increase revenue.
- Have a proven track record of managing and growing 20+ key accounts, to effectively identify and close up-selling opportunities.
- Demonstrate experience managing accounts within the media, events or SaaS space to start strongly from day one.
- Strong communication skills to ensure you can liaise cross-department to build relationships and improve efficiency.
- Ability to work autonomously as well as a part of a team to hit pre-agreed sales targets.
If you are motivated, thrive under pressure and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, click to apply for this Key Account Manager role now!
Ellie Reilly, Talent Consultant
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job