Are you a Key Account Manager looking for a new challenge? Then this maybe the role for you! Our client is recruiting for a Key Account Manager to join their team on a permanent basis to cover the South West of England - Swindon, Bournemouth, Cornwall, Bath, Bristol, Glos, South Wales, Devon. This is a great opportunity for anyone who has a history of working in Oncology and has great clinical knowledge.
You will be reporting to the National Sales Manager and be responsible for selling medical devices. You will be selling infusion pumps and associated products into NHS and private hospitals. This is a warm patch currently so the right candidate can join and hit the ground running!!
Your responsibilities will include the following key tasks and activities:
- Key account management approach to evaluate where the business can be grown and educating the customers around the products and raising awareness of the company brand.
- Becoming disease experts in all therapy areas with key focus on Oncology.
- Monitoring sales data to effectively manage existing business.
- Responsible for reporting territory coverage, and updating on pipeline opportunities on a weekly basis.
- Updating and maintaining the internal CRM system
- Representing the company at NHS meetings locally, nationally and internationally when necessary.
- Ideally you will have a thorough knowledge of IV therapy and Oncology and be very comfortable with working within a clinical environment as well as having a Bachelor Degree or proven successful experience within the industry.
The position requires:
- Excellent communication, presentation and selling skills
- Ability to work in a team and to share customer information
- Be able to establish strong relationships
- Politically savvy
- Creative and innovative
- Position attitude with excellent negotiation skills
- Able to multitask, working under pressure to meet deadlines
- Live on the South West territory
If you would like to join a growing team at a very exciting time and think you can hit the ground running with this role, feel free to get in touch ASAP and APPLY NOW !!