Full or Part time role available
Vine Resources; a mission-focused recruitment and search firm with deep industry knowledge who are experts in attracting hard to find talent working with future-thinking technology, broadcast media and telecoms companies. We have big ambitions, incredibly focused and passionate team who truly believe in the exceptional value we add to our clients and candidates, providing a high level of personalised service. We don't work with every company unless they meet our core principles of exceptional candidate experience.
You'll be a key account manager managing the end to end delivery of our consultants and associates on long term projects in business transformation and technology within an existing key account where we have deep relationships already. Working closely the business stakeholders (up to C level); you will be building long term relationships with key stakeholders, qualifying the business needs through a consultative process and bringing the requirements for external workforce hires to our delivery team and managing the engagement and recruitment process with our clients as well as managing our existing on-site consultants
You'll be required to travel once every couple of weeks to our London office for training and team events at London Bridge.
Your role will include:
- Identifying and building long term relationships with key stakeholders
- Face to face engagement with key stakeholders which will include managers, heads up business and c level execs.
- Fully qualifying clients requirements and providing this to our Delivery team in a consultative way.
- Managing the full interview process including meet and greet with consultants and associates onsite.
- Resource management across a number of areas including Programme Management, Project Management, Senior Business Analysts, Senior Architects, Developers etc...
- Creating proposals and solutions as required to expand our business offering and presenting these solutions.
- Working with our delivery team to ensure delivering of our associates, consultants and solutions and ensuring these are within any agreed SLA’s.
- Drafting statement of works and working with PMO and finance team to ensure a smooth end to end process
- Managing our onsite consultants with regular meet ups and breakfast events.
- Ensuring any issues relating to the account and resolved in a timely matter to the satisfaction of the customer.
We have a 3 stage interview process which includes video interview and behavioural assessment. For more information you can see on our company website under work for us.
You will be ideally degree educated with either strong sales account mangagement experience or recruitment account management experience for senior professional roles. You’ll be strong at handling various high pressure situations and have the ability to work effectively in a constantly changing environment. You’ll enjoy setting and achieving short- and long-term goals and thrive in resolving people problem situations and providing clients with solutions. You’ll need to display excellent problem solving, motivation and delegation skills and energetic and hard driving with the ability to respond quickly to change. You will share the excitement of success with the team and motivate those around you to fast action. You should gather input from others, preferring to achieve consensus and take a balanced approach between motivating based on individual needs and focusing on numeric targets. You’ll be self-assured, accepting the responsibility for decision making and seeing themselves as problem solvers. You're be working very autonomously so will need to have the ability to work on your own and drive your own day working towards your agreed revenue targets.
You'll be working onsite at our client's office with occasionally into our London office for training, meetings and company socials and events.
We actively encourage returning mums/dads to work to apply!
Health Cash plan - Up to £1200 per year towards dentist, optician, physiotherapist and other benefits
Monthly Comedy nights and team socials
Flexible working hours
Incentives including trips to Amsterdam, Las Vegas, Dubai, Ibiza, Bangkok and more!
- Account Manager
- Business Targets
- Key Account
- Relationship Management