- THE COMPANY;
- Our client is a genuine household name, that have a fantastic reputation as an employer of choice in the construction industry.
- They supply every imaginable light and heavyside building material and offer excellent training and career advancement.
- Due to growth, they are now offering a fantastic key account manager position for an ambitious sales professional.
- THE ROLE;
- You will be looking after and developing relationships with circa 80 key accounts across the East Midlands.
- These key accounts will typically be Main contractors, house builders, property developers, sub contractors, working on both commercial and domestic projects.
- You will be selling both light and heavyside building materials, which include tool hire, fixings, manhole covers, loft ladders, kitchen and bathroom products, lighting, heat pumps, guttering, flooring, fencing, external fire doors, door accessories, insulation, cement, roofing products, plumbing and drainage, boilers, cable management, blocks, paving, bagged aggregates, access equipment, adhesives, to name a few.
- Clients will be those typically spending between £50k-£200k per annum, so your portfolio could be worth £6million+, hence the importance of the position.
- You will work closely with your branches across the territory sharing commercial information regarding your customers.
- You will typically be selling to procurement directors and owners within these contractors.
- You will be covering Nottinghamshire, Derbyshire, Staffordshire and some of Leicestershire.
- THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE;
- You will be able to demonstrate progression and success in your field sales career to date.
- You will ideally have worked for or sold to builders merchants and understand how to promote a large and diverse product portfolio.
- You must be commercially switched on, able to spot a sales opportunity.
- You will be a networker, both internally across the company and externally with your customers.
- You must have good attention to detail and be inquisitive. The ability to ask great questions. An ambitious, confident sales professional.
- THE REMUNERATION;
- £30,000- £38,000 dependent on experience.
- Up to 35% bonus and commission, giving an ote of £40,000- £50,000.
- Ford Mondeo company car, mobile, laptop, 3% pension contribution, 30 days holiday.
- This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious sales professional, so if you have what my client is looking for, then apply today!
SEO; Nottinghamshire, Derbyshire, Staffordshire and some of Leicestershire, Builders merchants, house builders, property developers, utilities, key account manager.
Mandeville is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- builders merchant
- building materials
- Key account management
- house builders
- local authorities