Key Account Manager, UK Wide
£55,000 + 30% Bonus Potential + Company Car
An opportunity for an experienced Account Manager who specialises in the Mass Retail Channel to join an authentic brand and take Sales to the next level. The brand holds a strong position within their industry. 50% of the role is account management and 50% is establishing new business.
2-3 days of your time will be spent at customer sites and the other 50% will be spent in the Head office in Aylesbury. The role requires excellent relationship building skills and the ability to network across all levels.
- Previous Account Management experience with mass retail and other related channels
- Omni Channel Sales Management experience
- An expert in dealing with 'big customer data’, someone who can gain insight and identify pragmatic next steps from external insights as well as from areas of potential market ambiguity
- First-rate communication and presentation skills with the ability to sell to the most desirable of businesses in your territory at all decision-making levels
- Ownership: To be responsible for delivering total sales and margin plans for the channel
- Influence: To support other channel teams and partners where indirect multi- channel retail opportunities exist, gauging and realising profitable opportunities both directly and indirectly as appropriate
- Planning: Support the Sales Director EMEA and the Sales Manager in building complimentary aligned channel and client business plans.
- Collaboration: Directly, and with key client buyers and contacts, build collaborative JBPs (Joint Business Plans), hold quarterly reviews and develop annual and ad-hoc promotional activities to achieve the overall strategic goals, objectives and sales plans
- Forecast: Provide accurate weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual sales forecasts by channel and client, both in £GBP revenue and demand inventory formats
Keywords: Account Management, National Account Manager, NAM, Key Account Manager, KAM, NKAM, Business Development
Prestige Appointments are a Recruitment Agency providing permanent resourcing and selection services to employers throughout the UK. Established in 2005 - 'Placing People in Position They Fit’ across the UK.
- Account Management
- Business Development
- Retail Sales