Are you an experienced Automotive Key Account Manager looking for a new challenge?
Discover an amazing opportunity with a busy Prestige main dealer!
Automotive Key Account Manager - London
£25,000 basic, OTE £60,000 + Car + Fuel Card + Phone + Ipad etc
Working hours: Mon-Fri
An outstanding opportunity has arisen with our client for an ambitious and driven individual to join the fleet sales team department as a Key Account Manager in London.
Key Account Manager responsibilities:
· Independently managing sales business, incorporating all the company's products and services.
· Achieving optimal utilisation of the market, a high level of customer satisfaction and high yields for the department in accordance with the company management goals.
· Co-ordinating and managing customer accounts and representing our client's philosophy externally.
· Using, establishing and fostering contacts with departments/units which support Sales.
· Welcoming, advising, calling on and supporting customers.
· Holding sales discussions to provide customers with information and advice on client's vehicles and accessories.
· Concluding sales contracts and making any required amendments in line with clients Sales Process.
· Managing orders in progress and supervising order processing.
· Carrying out follow-up contacts to customer and prospects; processing and managing a customer file.
· To ensure that within your area of operation all regulations and standards with regards to the Financial Services Act are adhered to.
Excellent communication and organisation skills are required for this role together with superb problem solving experience. The ability to follow a process under pressure would be helpful. Our ideal candidate will have experience in a similar role preferably within the automotive industry.
If you are looking for a fantastic opportunity within your already successful career and would like to join this highly successful prestige motor company then apply today!
We have many different Motor Trade Jobs available from Service Manager, Service Team Leader, Aftersales Manager, Sales Executive, General Sales Manager, Sales Manager, Business Manager, Sales Admin, Body Shop Manager, Panel Beater, Dealer Principal, Motor Mechanic, Service Advisor, Bodyshop Estimator, Paint Sprayer, Motor Cycle Technicians & Mechanics, Vehicle Technician, Light Commercial Vehicle Technicians, HGV Fitters, Parts Advisor, Parts Manager, Workshop Controller, Trade Parts Representative, Fast Fit, Tyre Fitters, Warranty Administrator, Rental Advisor, Car Valetor, Collection & Delivery Drivers
Lots of Motor Trade Jobs throughout the South East including all London and all Essex postcodes. Call Us Now For Motor Trade Jobs, Working in Automotive Main Car Dealerships such as Mercedes, Audi, BMW, VW, Jaguar, Land Rover, Volvo, Bentley, Saab, Lexus, Toyota, Mazda, Ford, Peugeot, Renault, Citroen, Vauxhall, Nissan and many more