Do you have Diabetes Diagnostics experience?
Are you looking for a new challenge and would like to work for a company known to be the world leader in rapid diagnostics?
Then this may be for you!
Apodi are looking for a Key Account Manager to join a company known to be the world leader in rapid diagnostics at point of care, covering the M4 corridor
The main responsibilities of the Key Account Manager will include (but not be limited to);
- Development of markets and customers within Primary Care, Secondary Care and at CCG level
- Development and execution of the full product portfolio
- Lead and initiate projects
- Build and maintain strong relationships with all stakeholders in key accounts
To be considered for the Key Account Manager role, you will need the following;
- At least 5-10 years industry experience with ideally 3-5 years sales experience
- Familiarity with diagnostic industry practices and ideally familiar with market(s) relevant to the product line
- Thorough knowledge of UK healthcare industry, NHS and provate healthcare providers
- An entrepreneurial and high calibre self-starter
- A Degree or higher in Business, Biological Science or related field is preferred
This is a great opportunity for a current Key Account Manager, or Senior Territory Manager looking for their next challenge. If this is something that is of interest to you, or you'd like to find out more, then please do get in touch - or