Nicholas Howard Limited are delighted to be recruiting for a new and exciting role as a Key Account Manager.
Field / home based and covering North England / Scotland, the successful candidate will become the "owner" and key point of contact for a selected group of existing and potential accounts.
Key responsibilities include:
- Identifying, segmenting & mapping key accounts and stakeholders.
- Developing & implementing account plans.
- Developing & delivering budgets (for each account & territory).
- Engaging with / managing key decision makers in each account & region.
- Developing & executing commercial deals with accounts.
- Maximising access to products.
Education & Experience:
- Preferably, Life Sciences-related (medical, scientific, pharmacy) degree.
- Additional, Business Administration degree a strong plus.
- Minimum (5) years successful Field Sales Experience in the Pharmaceutical / Health Care industry; prior Key Account Management experience a strong plus.
- Thorough understanding of national / local health care systems.
- Proven negotiation experience in a multi stakeholder environment.
- Proficiency in English required.
- Good working knowledge of Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Valid driving license.
- Negotiation skills.
To be considered for this position please apply below.