Lyreco specialises in providing workplace solutions to businesses globally from SME’s to large Corporate across a variety of sectors.
We are looking for a Key Account Manager to join our ‘solution based’ Sales Division, working with B2B corporate customers within the International Division.
The salary is up to£35k (DOE) basic, OTE of £50k+, car & corporate benefits package. You will be ideally located within the M5/M6 Corridor.
The Key Account Manager will work strategically across the account base to increase and develop business by ensuring the full Lyreco Workplace proposition is being utilised by customers. You will be dealing with commercially astute procurement professionals within organisations and it is imperative that you retain and grow the accounts at profitable levels. Using your commercial awareness outstanding relationship building ability you will make a positive impact in these areas.
We are looking for:
- Business development experience at SME level & above, from Commercial, Private or Public Sector backgrounds – with a proven track record of this.
- A natural ability to build added value relationships creatively with key business contacts at Buyer level and above.
- Comfortable working in an autonomous environment and managing a hectic schedule.
- Experience of working within a target driven and performance related environment.
- Strong analytical ability, with excellent commercial acumen.
- Possess a high degree of computer literacy across Microsoft Office.
To be successful as our Key Account Manager, you will understand the importance of exceeding customer expectations through exemplary service levels. Which plays an integral role in the growth and expansion of the overall offering to customers.
You can expect ongoing training & development and clear paths for career progression, whilst working for a service driven and ethical company.