They are looking for someone who is highly driven, collaborative member of the team who is a great relationship builder and has a great understanding of learning and development and has experience in human capital consulting.
Our client is a global leader in human capital management and leadership development, they provide assessment and development solutions to help organisations deliver more positive, peak performing workplaces. They offer the world’s most comprehensive strength profiling system which people at organisations use to discover and optimize their strengths at work. They also offer strength-based management and leadership training and coaching to help mangers of business develop more positive mind-sets and behaviours that drive exceptional performance.
Vision and Values
To deliver more positive, peak performing workplace that are fit for the future by helping manager optimize energy, ideas and strengths of their people. The values are to shape the way we work with clients. We strive to live our values of Passion, Pragmatism professionalism and partnership everyday through our actions and decision.
To nature and grow existing accounts by establishing strong relationships with senior HR/ L&D/ Talent decisions makers in order to challenge them on their existing ways of doing things and support the roll-out of our solutions.
Measures of success
• Sales performance against revenue and activity targets
• Creating a results-driven sales culture
• Accurate sales forecasting and effective use of salesforce CRM
• Generate and attend face to face meeting and virtual demonstrations through proactive outbound calling.
• Replying in a timely and effective manner to all requests for information or issues from clients and providing ongoing feedback progress
• Work collaboratively with the consultant to deliver winning proposals based on proactive identification and qualification of clients requirements
• Building strong and effective relationships with recently on-boarded clients
• Ensure assigned account have a great understanding of the full range of products, training and consulting that will support the clients to reach the organisations objectives
• Proactive networking with Senior Hr/ Talent and L&D decision-makers
• Ensuring the CRM database is kept up to date with all clients information
• Competitive bonus structure
• Participate in there training courses
• 25 days holiday
• Quarterly award scheme offering a chance to win a weekend trip
• Pension Scheme