Key Account Manager
Our client, a leading Global manufacturer to the OEM market is seeking to appoint an experienced Key Account Manager to join their expanding OEM division.
- Maximise the opportunity, turnover and profitability of new and existing OEM customer accounts.
- Identify, generate and successfully manage new and existing business opportunities.
- Drive, establish and maintain strong business relationships with new prospects and existing customers.
- Develop, manage and follow a structured sales process.
- Successfully manage and respond to customer queries with the relevant supportive data and information.
- Support the relevant business functions in successfully in achieving New Product Introduction (i.e. setting up customer accounts, confirming pricing, resolving queries).
- Lead Account Team Meetings to review/ analyse customer satisfaction, surveys and internal/ external customer scorecards/ KPIs.
- Provide and support the preparation of accurate sales forecasts/ trends for monthly, quarterly and annual analysis by business stakeholders.
- Provide feedback of market insights/ intelligence to business stakeholders.
- Able to interpret, understand and discuss customers technical requirements.
- Identify, lead and participate in continuous improvement activities to improve efficiencies and effectiveness within the business.
- Minimum 4 years Key Account Management experience within an OEM manufacturing/ engineering/ technical environment.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Able to demonstrate a successful track record of managing, developing and growing business opportunities.
- Flexible team player with a "can do "attitude.
- Ability to priorities and manage workload appropriately to achieve deadlines.
- Full driving licence
Based : Exeter
Hours : 40hrs per week Monday to Friday
Salary : £35k