We are a well-established and ambitious company looking for a Key Account Manager to contribute to our growth and success.
Based in our West End showroom, we supply a full range of ergonomic products such as desks, chairs and accessories to medium and large companies as well as to individuals.
This is an excellent opportunity for a hard-working individual to join a growing company.
- Background in sales / business development within a target driven environment.
- Customer focused with the ability to listen, build long-lasting relationships and overcome concerns.
- Resilient, positive and professional "can do" attitude, well presented.
- Achieve personal sales targets. Good planning, self-motivated.
- Computer literate with good internet research skills and proficient with Word and Excel.
- UK driving license.
- Recording, reviewing and analysing customer sales.
- Providing proactive support to the customers.
- Identifying new customers and markets.
- Taking an active part in sales meetings.
- Providing an excellent service to your portfolio of key retail customers including negotiating cost prices and trading terms.
- Visiting customers to review the performance of the account whilst seeking new opportunities and maximizing revenue.
- Gathering market and customer information and feeding back on trends and opportunities.
This offer is for a full-time permanent position, working five days a week.
Salary:Competitive basic plus commission. This is negotiable depending on experience.
We are fastidious about the staff we recruit so you should expect an in-depth recruitment process including a telephone interview, face to face interview and skills assessment.
This Company is an equal opportunities employer and values diversity.
- Business Development