This is a new and exciting opportunity for a Key Account Manager to join a leading company, offering a varied and challenging role.
Job Title: Key Account Manager
Benefits: 25 Days Holiday, Life Assurance, Pension etc
This is a brand-new role for a tenacious and ambitious Key Account Manager to join a global company who are offering a long-term career. The aim is for this role to progress into a National Account Manager within a year or two.
As Key Account Manager, you will mainly be selling into the DIY channel.
They are looking for someone experienced selling into either DIY, Security, Consumer Technology, Grocery, Retail or FMCG
Main Duties & Accountabilities:
- Deliver challenging Sales and Profit targets for all the company’s product categories.
- Develop and implement effective annual business plans that are in line with both the strategic plan and the Customers stated strategy.
- Monitor, report and act upon key tracking data both internally and externally.
- Deliver agreed Category Management initiatives, including range reviews and new merchandising solutions.
- Recommend and implement effective promotional, pricing and point of sale activity in the specified account.
- Identify new business opportunities within channel that provide additional sales and profitability.
- Contribute to the successful develop and launch of new product initiatives.
- Build strong internal and external relationships becoming well networked in the account whilst becoming the internal account champion.
- Deliver accurate sales forecasts and internal budget management. Ensure Service level and on time in full delivery targets are met.
- Net Sales and contribution for specific account.
- Delivery of account activity and range reviews on time and to budget.
- Experience of Category Management initiatives and Customer Management.
- Experience of achieving targets and delivering growth.
- Communication and Interpersonal Skills
- Customer Focus
- Problem Solving
- Continuous Improvement
- Planning and Organisation
- Professional Attitude
- Results driven
- Project Management
- Capable of taking responsibility, showing initiative and working in a small team
- Must have enthusiasm and commitment
- Ambitious with desire to succeed
- Account Manager
- Consumer Electronics
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job