A leading automotive parts manufacturer are seeking a Key Account Manager for their aftermarket team. This is a field based role covering the UK - so you will ideally live centrally in the UK.
You will be managing a portfolio of customer accounts, which could include buying groups and multi-site distributors. You will need to establish strong relationships with the key influences in each business to sustain a profitable growth.
This role would suit someone working in a field based, customer-facing sales role within the Automotive Aftermarket Industry.
- Identify the key personnel within the target organisations and develop a plan of ongoing product requirements.
- To achieve all sales and profit margin targets by identifying opportunities to grow the business and enhance profitability.
- Analysis and preparation for customer price increases
- Conduct regular review meetings with the key stakeholders within each business.
- Sales experience gained within the Aftermarket Industry
- Experience in a B2B field-based sales role
- Experience working for a manufacturer, supplier or distributor
- Current or previous experience with large buying groups and multi-site distributors
- The ability to manage customers across the whole of the UK
This is a great opportunity for an ambitious sales person to join a leading parts manufacturing business.
To be considered for this role, please forward your CV and a covering letter to Richard Piper at Copeland Automotive Recruitment. Ref: NS97
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job